Membership with COHA
The Canadian Oil Heat Association (COHA) is your team leader in public policy, business development, industry trends, media relations and technical training and education.
The Association was formed in 1983 by a group of Ontario retail fuel oil dealers concerned about the federal government's oil substitution program. With successful lobbying, the Association realized the value of a combined effort to promote the benefits of oil heat and protect the interests of its industry.
Today the Association is managed by a staff of three knowledgeable and helpful professionals, including the President, Executive Vice-President and Executive Assistant. The staff is supported by an extensive network of committees and task forces comprised of industry volunteers.
As a member of COHA you will:
- have a voice in front of government and industry task forces!
- get the materials you need to communicate effectively with your customers!
- protect your customer base by having the right tools to challenge misleading advertising or present an
effective case against a wide variety of heating-related issues!
- have the latest news and trends in oilheat through The Oilheat News, published eight times per year!
- be kept up-to-date of the latest advances in oilheat through discounts on training seminars!
The Canadian Oil Heat Association dedicates itself to advancing the cause of oil heating in Canada. Its members pledge to provide their customers with the finest quality services and goods, to continue to be good corporate neighbours, to care for and help protect the environment.
Click here to download COHA membership application form.
Click here to join COHA online.